Lavender Lemon Cocktails
It's no secret that I have a major obsession with lavender scented things... and the same goes for lavender flavoured things. Ice cream, kombucha, tea, cookies, bread, cocktails... pretty much anything that has a hint of lavender in it, I will looove.
And with the sunshine finally making an appearance, it's the perfect time to share my favourite homemade Lavender Lemon cocktail, just in time for patio season. Here we go!
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed (I like it tangy, but do this to taste)
- 1 tsp. lavender lemon simple syrup
- 1 can homemade lemon sparkling water (or La Croix)
- Dried lavender, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, pour 1 to 2 ounces of vodka (depending on what you need that day), followed by some lemon juice, and lavender simple syrup - the star of the show.
- Add some ice to your shaker and give it a whirl.
- Top your cocktail glass with your shaker creation, and finish with some lemon sparkling water for a little punch. Tip: if you'd like to add a hint of another flavour, top your cocktail with some mojito mint, and you're set!