My Favourite Green Smoothie
Smoothies have always been one of my favourite treats/meals/snacks/the works - so much so that I’m almost guaranteed to have one per day, depending on my other meals. Because I love my green smoothies so much, here’s one of my favourite recipes!
- 1 handful of spinach (your dose of iron and greens!)
- 1 handful of frozen raspberries (for a little tart kick)
- 1/2 to 1 frozen banana (to make you happy and make the smoothie creamy)
- ½ lemon, squeezed (to make sure you absorb the iron in the spinach)
- 1/4 avocado or 1 tbsp almond butter (for healthy fat)
- 1 scoop of maca powder (for energy)
- 1 scoop of moringa powder (for extra dose of greens)
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins collagen powder (or protein of your choice, to keep you full)
- 3/4 cup water or unsweetened almond milk
Dump all the ingredients into a blender (liquid last) and blend!